Ingredient:Water, Ceramic, Aluminum Hydroxide, Resine
Location: Kitchen, Shower, Bathroom (Bathtub tile, Restroom, Sink, Door tile, Corridor tiles)
1. Wash your floor
2. Wait for the floor to dry
3. Apply tile reform Korea
4. Let it dry for 24 hours
How to use
1. Clean the tile thoroughly and remove the moisture thoroughly and shake it for 20 seconds to prepare for construction.
2. Place the inlet of the bottle between the tile gaps and gently press the container to draw along the line between the tiles.
3. Lightly scrape with a sponge to evenly coat the leaves evenly.
4. Dry until tile reform coating is completely firm. (Expecting 2~3 hours depending on environment)
You should refrain from cleaning up water for 2 to 3 days, and never use hot water.
Tile Reform x 1, Sponge x 2