|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 20 cm|
- Remove the urinary alkali accumulated in the toilet and the pipeline
- Restore the normal drainage function of the pipeline
It is used to remove the urinary alkali accumulated in the toilet and the pipeline, and restore the normal drainage function of the pipeline.
Scope of application: ceramic, cast iron, plastic and other pipes can be used.
Take 250 grams of this product, dissolve it with 5-8 times hot water, mix it evenly (as even as possible, it does not matter if the dissolution is insufficient), then pour it into the toilet pipe and let it fully soak.
According to the characteristics of this product and the hardness of urinary alkali, a certain process of soaking, penetration and absorption is required.
After the first dose of reagents, the interval is 1 hour.
After the second dose of reagent, the interval is 1.5 hours.
After the third dose of reagents, the interval is 2 hours.
After the dose of reagent a few times, and so on, add half an hour to each time. For the last time, the best interval is a night, and the minimum should not be less than 4 hours. After that can use back as usual.
1. It will be smelly after using this product, please pay attention to ventilation.
2. This product has no visible corrosion, and the delicate pipes should be used with caution.
3. This product does not have a strong burning sensation to the skin, but it should be cleaned on time if it touches the skin.
4. This product should not be mixed with other chemicals or green lotion.
5. Keep children away! Avoid getting into eyes. If touch it accidentally, wash it in large quantities of water and seek medical quickly.
Surface treatment of non-foam migration zone:
During the treatment process, because the solution can not diffuse so that the dissolved urinary alkali cannot be obtained, it is necessary to use the prepared plastic brush to take the solution and brush a few times, and the attached urinary alkali can be removed by repeated operations. , Other surface conditions (urinals, toilet drains, etc.) can also be dealt with in this way.
Production date: See Packaging
Shelf life: 3 Years
1 x Urine Akali Remover