|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 11 cm x 24 cm|
- Clean the aluminium coil of split air-conditioner units.
- Safe on other parts such as metal and plastic parts.
- The chemistry is a biodegaradable product
Kleenso Air-Cond Coil Cleaner is a specially formulated chemistry to clean the aluminium coil of split air-conditioner units.
It is also safe on other parts such as metal and plastic parts.
The chemistry is a biodegaradable product and our formula came from Germany.
1. Biodegradable - water based
2. Safe to users and environment
3. Designed to effectively remove oil and dust contaminants from the aluminium coil. No corrosion on the aluminium.
4. Just Spray and Wipe as easy as ABC.
5. Cost - Use of Kleenso Air-Cond Coil Cleaner is merely RM15 per 1HP air conditioner unit against RM150 charges by external contractor.
Users can now service more often for better air conditioner performance, better air quality and at low cost.
While the product is water based and safe to users. Basic safety should be taken into consideration.
1. Wear Goggles , Mask & Glove for protection.
2. Avoid eye contact. If there is a contact with your eyes, rinse with water.
3. Use proper tools such as ladder, manual pump & spray for better water pressure where required.
4. If required, have an assistant to assist you in handing over tools to you during the cleaning work.
Direction of use:
1. Switch off the air-cond, open the casing of your air-cond. Remove filter and wash away the dust.
2. Spray around the coils by using Kleenso Air-Cond Coil Cleaner.
3. Wait for 5-10 minutes and some bubbles will occur to carry out the dirt.
4. Use a clean fabric to clean away trapped dirt from the coils.
5. Switch on the air-cond and spray with clear water.
6. Wait for 10 minutes and the dirt will clean from your air-cond pipe.
1 x Kleenso Air-Cond Coil Cleaner (500ml)